- Grease and line a 21cm x 10cm loaf tin. Melt the Kremelta in a microwave on high or in a saucepan until completely melted.
- Sift the icing sugar and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Add the egg, vanilla and cream and mix well. Gradually add the melted Kremelta and stir until completely combined. Keep warm.
- Brush the biscuits with the extra cream.
- Pour ¾ cup of the chocolate Kremelta mixture into the base of the tin. Place 4 biscuits in an even layer on top. Spoon over ½ cup of chocolate Kremelta mixture. Repeat with remaining biscuits and chocolate Kremelta mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge to set for 2 hours. Remove from fridge 20 minutes before serving. Top with chocolate curls, to serve.
Tip: To make the chocolate curls, spread the white chocolate over a piece of dry marble or the back of a baking tray. Set aside until just set. Spread the dark chocolate over a piece of dry marble or the back of a baking tray. Set aside until just set. Using a pallet knife or chef’s knife, scrape the chocolate away from you to create curls. You can freeze any extra curls to dress up cakes and slices.