Get creative this Christmas with this special sweet treat! These snow man crackle truffles look festive and are a fun recipe idea for kids to help create! Everyone will be impressed
1. To make crackle mixture, place chocolate and Kremelta in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in ½ cup of Rice Bubbles and coconut until well combined. Refrigerate until just firm.
Snowman Head and Body
1. To make the snowman’s body, roll one level tbsp of mixture into a ball. Repeat to make 12 large truffles balls. Place onto a lined baking tray and set aside.
2. To make the snowman’s head, roll 2 tsp of mixture into a ball then repeat to make 12 small truffle balls. Place onto prepared baking tray with the snowman’s body truffle balls.3. Roll truffle heads and bodies in remaining Rice Bubbles to coat. Return to baking tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Coating the snowman
1. Meanwhile, place Choc Melts into clean heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
2. One at a time, dip all the truffle heads into the melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip away. Return to lined tray.
3. Repeat with the truffle bodies dipping so that only the bottom half is covered in chocolate. Place onto prepared tray with truffle heads and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Reserve remaining chocolate.
Decorating the snowman
1. Using a sharp knife, trim top off truffle heads to sit flat. Using some of the reserved melted chocolate as ‘glue’, stick one Milk Choc Melt on top of each truffle head, then stick one piece of Dairy Milk Chocolate Roll on top, for the ‘hats’. Stick truffle heads onto truffle bodies.
2. Using chocolate as ‘glue’, decorate snowman bodies with M&M’s for the ‘buttons’ and glue the Jelly Bean piece for the nose on the truffle head. Use writing icing to draw ‘eyes’ and ‘mouth’.
STORE: in a sealed airtight container in the refrigerator. Snowmen will keep for up to one week.